1. Direct the Guest to register visit at https://portlandbusinessnetwork.com or register the Guest yourself.
This will provide the Visitor Host with the Guest's contact and category information. Registering will also automatically send the Guest an informative confirmation email and reminder emails.
2. Follow up with your visitor the night before the meeting to let them know you are looking forward to introducing them to your group of trusted local professionals and verify that they are set to go with no questions unanswered.
RULE OUT SEAT OVERLAP
If the guest's profession is a potential “seat overlap" discuss with the affected PBN member and the hosting member who invited the guest. If necessary, consult with the Membership Committee. If a conflict exists, the Visitors Host will communicate the conflict to the Inviting Member and discuss ways to mitigate the conflict.
PRIOR TO THE MEETING
1. Send out a welcome email containing:
Zoom log-in information
Guest’s Guide to Sales Manager's Minute
* Highlight the new addition for visitors: In the I HAVE portion of the meeting pick one Member
you want to schedule a 1 on 1 meeting with.
2. Send a list of all visitors to the President. List contains the name of the guest, the guest's
profession, name of business, contact information and the member who invited the guest.
NOTE: Task #1 will happen automatically if the Guest is registered electronically.
MORNING OF THE MEETING
AFTER THE MEETING